Friday, July 30, 2010

Pessimism


It is kind of fun to have a blog in an anonymous name. My place to relax, my place to talk about my secrets. This blog will contain stories from my life, my fantasies, my heartbreaks and my secrets. Let me first introduce myself. I am a pessimist. Hard core one at that. This does not mean that I don't appreciate the good things in life. It's just that I prefer to be realistic. And when you expect the worst out of life, it makes you prepared for all the bad things and then when something good happens, you can not help but feel great about it. However pessimism also has its cons. For starters, it makes you apprehensive of the future and does not leave you capable of appreciating anything good or positive; it is like acid, it eats up everything it touches. I am also timid. This is one quality which I detest. And at present I am trying to overcome that. Turns out you lose a lot of opportunities if you are scared to take the first step. However I am quite happy with my material achievements- both earning and learning ability. I know I am talented. But I am very bad with relationships. I am a self proclaimed agoraphobic, anthrophobic and agraphobic. People scare me. I have had my share of heartbreaks. But it is this place where I want to write about myself without any judgmental attitude. In life you gain some, you lose some. Do I have regrets? Sure. But life has not yet ended. There is still a lot of time left. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment